Good Stuff Is Hard To Find

The great (and recently late) singer, songwriter and musician Tom Petty said, "Good love is hard to find" in his famous song "You Got Lucky" (yes, the video is a bit cheesy, so feel free to read on).
As it turns out, good products seem equally hard to find.

Superstores like Walmart and Target and Amazon, where most of us shop these days, only carry certain products. How do they determine what to carry?
As much as I don't write much anymore (all my notes are typed), I'm a big fan of good writing instruments -- mostly, I use them for highlighting the key sections in books I'm reading.
For instance, I bought these awesome color pencils at Target on a hunch.

They write well, shapen well, the lead never breaks and is soft to write with, each color has a distinctive name, e.g. Dijon for the mustard colored pencil.
And I love the packaging; makes it easy to pick out the pencil you want and put it back in when you're done.
I've never been able to find them again anywhere, online or otherwise.
Let me know if you know of a similarly great product you can't find anywhere or if you know where I can find another pack of these great pencils.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Milwaukee Appliance Hand Truck

Utility trailer buying guide

My Experiments with the PICAXE 08M2+