So much to read. So little time. My highlights from the NYT's list of 100.
1. Open: An Autobiography (ANDRE AGASSI)
2. The Myth of the Rational Market: A History of Risk, Reward, and Delusion on Wall Street (JUSTIN FOX)
3. The Lost City of Z: A Tale of Deadly Obsession in the Amazon (DAVID GRANN)
4. Fordlandia: The Rise and Fall of Henry Ford's Forgotten Jungle City (GREG GRANDIN)
5. The First Tycoon: The Epic Life of Cornelius Vanderbilt (T J STILES)
6. Columbine (DAVE CULLEN)
7. The Case for God (KAREN ARMSTRONG)