NYT's most notable books of 2009

So much to read. So little time. My highlights from the NYT's list of 100.

1. Open: An Autobiography (ANDRE AGASSI)
2. The Myth of the Rational Market: A History of Risk, Reward, and Delusion on Wall Street (JUSTIN FOX)
3. The Lost City of Z: A Tale of Deadly Obsession in the Amazon (DAVID GRANN)
4. Fordlandia: The Rise and Fall of Henry Ford's Forgotten Jungle City (GREG GRANDIN)
5. The First Tycoon: The Epic Life of Cornelius Vanderbilt (T J STILES)
6. Columbine (DAVE CULLEN)
7. The Case for God (KAREN ARMSTRONG)

Comments

  1. Jeff Kass' Columbine: A True Crime Story... The only book to connect school shootings across the country

    GM Davis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Puneet. Thanks very much for including my book (COLUMBINE).

    I know what you mean about time. So many books I have not had time to get to. I just finished my top two picks for Salon, and it killed me to have to narrow it way down.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Milwaukee Appliance Hand Truck

Utility trailer buying guide

My Experiments with the PICAXE 08M2+