DIY: Atari Punk Console, Sound Synthesizer, Noise Maker


Here's a video I've posted on YouTube.com with detailed steps on how to build an Atari Punk Console (APC). I've also covered some of the key concepts required to understand the APC circuit, including the workings of the 555 integrated circuit chip and the workings of the 555's astable oscillator circuit setup and monostable oscillator circuit setup, which collaborate to produce the wonderful variety of tones we hear from the APC. I've also included several demos of the finished product, both solo as well as plugged into my Line 6 Spider IV 75W amplifier, which adds some amazing effects on top of the APC!

To help you get the most out of this tutorial video, I've posted the slides and the video narration transcript at the links below.

APC Tutorial Slides

APC Video Narration Transcript

Please don't forget to like the video and subscribe to my YouTube channel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Milwaukee Appliance Hand Truck

Utility trailer buying guide

My Experiments with the PICAXE 08M2+