Small Portions

Super Size, the McDonald's trademark became a liability after the movie Super Size Me (2004) turned it into a four letter word. McDonald's discontinued the term in 2004. Nevertheless, McDonald's and most other food outlets continue to serve very large portions. I despised large portions well before the movie came out. I go out of my way to buy the smallest portion available, especially when comes to products containing sugar, salt or other stuff you're supposed to consume in moderation. Small fries, which the family often shares. I love the new Haagen Dazs single portion cups (3.6 FL OZ, 106 mL). I stock up on Pepsi's smallest can offering, the 227 mL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Milwaukee Appliance Hand Truck

Utility trailer buying guide

My Experiments with the PICAXE 08M2+